Thursday, January 5, 2012

Newborn Workshops

Dewdrops Photography is now offering newborn mentoring workshops.
 After receiving lots of calls and emails asking if I would be willing to teach my technique to you, I've decided to offer one on one mentoring sessions.
I'm very excited about this opportunity to teach others what I've learned while doing what I love the most.










You will be able to shoot with me and ask any questions you may have. I will show you posing, best calming techniques and natural lighting tips. Newborn sessions generally take about three hours but every session is different so be prepared.
You will be able to use the photos you take to expand your portfolio with the mention of Dewdrops Photography mentoring session. 
20 minutes of step by step post processing in ACR and Photoshop is also included.
Photographer must own DSLR and I recommend either a 50mm or 35mm lens.

Introductory price is $499.00 (subject to change at anytime)
Photographer must live and work at least 60 miles outside of the 36830 zip code (Auburn, Al)


please contact me at dewdropsphoto@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I liked and shared. for some reason I am having trouble commenting though.

    ReplyDelete